What you will learn:
• Learn how to work with squires flower paste
• Simple techniques to creating realistic flowers in half the time.
• Making different stages of each rose.
• How to make rose leaves as well as painting colours to create gold leaves
• How to make hydrangeas.
• Using dusting & paste colours to create different shades as well as realistic effects to your flowers.
• How to tape your flowers together in bunches/sprays
• All the different ways to arrange your flowers onto your cakes ~ Cascading or in individual sprays.
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.