This sharp edge cake covering class is perfect for people wanting to keep up with current cake decorating trends as well as achieving a flawless professional finish to cakes. This cake decorating class will take your cake decorating/covering cake skills to the next level.
This Class has maximum of 6 students.
Date & Time: Saturday 24th June, from 10.00am - 6pm
Level of difficulty:
What you will learn:
• How to bake, cut, level fill and layer cakes.
• How to make chocolate ganache.
• Covering a cake with chocolate ganace - top and sides.
• Cover two cakes with sugarpaste.
• How to create flawless sharp edges to your cakes.
• Covering cake drums and dummy cakes.
• Basic decoration – Plaques, sugar ropes, lettering, fantasy flowers and berries.
• How to stack and transport your cakes
• Finishing touches – Ribbons and Bows.
All Equipment, materials, refreshments and lunch is included.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.
June 24, 2017
Start Time:10:00 am End Time: 6:00 pm
9 Tatton Street Newhall, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NB United Kingdom
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25 onto M11 coming off at harlow.You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is plenty of parking at the destination.
If you are travelling by train and would like to be picked up and dropped back to Harlow train station please email me to arrange.