This is a great class for beginners and professionals who would like to learn quick and simple techniques to creating realistic flowers in half the time.
In this class, you’ll make are Roses, Rose Leaves, Lisianthus and Hydrangeas.
Date & Time: Saturday 17th February, from 10.00am - 4.30pm
Level of difficulty:
What you will learn:
• How to make 3 different flowers, buds and foliage.
• Quick, new quick simple techniques to making realistic flowers.
• How to make wired flowers
• How to use veiners and cutters to get clean finishes.
• How to frill edges with a ball tool
• Different methods of adding dusting colours on your flowers.
• How to tape flower stems together
• A quick simple way to make a floral arrangement.
• A quick simple way to cascade flowers down and around a cake.
Everything is included - Materials, equipment, refreshments and lunch.
What should I bring? Yourself and a note pad.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.