What you will learn:
• Working with one of the best modelling pastes made in Italy.
• Working with colours to create different skin tones.
• How to model a face.
• How to model facial features.
• Using dusting colours and paste colours to paint intricate details to make the eyes pop.
• How to create supports within your models, helping them stand.
• How to model legs and shoes.
• How to dress your models and create flowing fabric and highlights.
• How to model arms and legs
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.