What you will learn:
• Working with Sugarpaste and Modelling paste
• How to Building supports into your designs
• Basic sugarpaste skills – covering board, covering dummy cakes, creating coral.
• Intricate facial expressions and features
• Modelling arms, hands, torso and mermaid tail.
• Postures, proportions and supporting your figures
• colouring techniques, paste, dust and lustres.
• Hair colours, pastes and down flowing hair styles
• Weights of each part of the model so you can recreate again perfectly.
All materials, equipment, lunch and refreshments are included.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.