‘Oops I dropped my flowers’ Learn how to create facial expressions so your characters tell a story!
Duration: Saturday 10th May, from 12pm -4pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• Working with a combination of pastes for modeling.
• Working with colours to create different skin tones.
• How to create facial expressions
• Modeling arms and hands.
• Making her pretty dress
• Making a bouquet, individual petals and rolled Roses
• Learning techniques for hair
Basic tools and materials supplied. All you will need to bring is an apron, White Florist Paste and a box to take your little girl home in.