Learn how to make stunning pink tip Lisianthus and different stages of the buds, perfect for cakes in spring.
Duration: Starting Thursday 13th March 2014, from 10.00am – 2.00pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make the center of a Lisianthus.
• Simple techniques for making sugar wired leaves, which can be applied to all leaves in the future.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Making Lisianthus petals.
• Making spiral twisted buds and thin calyx.
• Techniques for using and blending dusting colours.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools supplied. Materials list will be sent to you before the course starts. All materials and equipment can be bought and reserved at the shop!