Pretty, graceful, Butterfly Fairy!! She was designed for teaching more intermediate modelling, to concentrate on more intricate details such as hands, feet and facial features! Also, to move on to different body postures, proportions and support.
This is a 2 day Saturday Course.
Duration: Saturday 31st May and Saturday 7th of June, from 12pm – 5pm.
Level of difficulty: Intermediate (some modelling experience required, but not necessary)
What you will learn:
• Working with a combination of pastes for modelling.
• How to model individual parts of the body such as faces, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.
• Proportions, structure and supports.
• Making butterflies using different cutters.
• Making an individual butterfly (Similar to Alan Dunn style).
• Using edible dusting colours and painting with them.
Basic tools and equipment supplied. All you will need to bring is an apron, White florist paste and a box to take home your fairy.