Pretty, graceful, Butterfly Fairy!! She was designed for teaching more intermediate modelling, to concentrate on more intricate details such as hands, feet and facial features! Also, to move on to different body postures, proportions and support.
This is a 2 day Saturday Course.
Duration: Saturday 31st May and Saturday 7th of June, from 12pm – 5pm.
Level of difficulty: Intermediate (some modelling experience required, but not necessary)
What you will learn:
• Working with a combination of pastes for modelling.
• How to model individual parts of the body such as faces, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.
• Proportions, structure and supports.
• Making butterflies using different cutters.
• Making an individual butterfly (Similar to Alan Dunn style).
• Using edible dusting colours and painting with them.
Basic tools and equipment supplied. All you will need to bring is an apron, White florist paste and a box to take home your fairy.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.