This sharp edge cake covering class is perfect for people wanting to keep up with current cake decorating trends as well as achieving a flawless professional finish to cakes. This cake decorating class will take your cake decorating/covering cake skills to the next level.
This Class has maximum of 6 students.
Date & Time: Saturday 12th November, from 10.30am – 5.30pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to bake, cut, level fill and layer cakes.
• How to make chocolate ganache.
• Covering a cake with chocolate ganace – top and sides.
• Cover two cakes with sugarpaste.
• How to create flawless sharp edges to your cakes.
• Covering cake drums.
• Basic decoration – Plaques, black board, lettering and fantasy flowers.
• How to stack and transport your cakes
• Finishing touches – Ribbons and Bows.
Most equipment, materials, refreshments and lunch is included.
What should I bring? Yourself and a large rolling pin.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.