This sharp edge cake covering class is perfect for people wanting to keep up with current cake decorating trends as well as achieving a flawless professional finish to cakes. This cake decorating class will take your cake decorating/covering cake skills to the next level.
This Class has maximum of 6 students.
Date & Time: Saturday 12th November, from 10.30am – 5.30pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to bake, cut, level fill and layer cakes.
• How to make chocolate ganache.
• Covering a cake with chocolate ganace – top and sides.
• Cover two cakes with sugarpaste.
• How to create flawless sharp edges to your cakes.
• Covering cake drums.
• Basic decoration – Plaques, black board, lettering and fantasy flowers.
• How to stack and transport your cakes
• Finishing touches – Ribbons and Bows.
Most equipment, materials, refreshments and lunch is included.
What should I bring? Yourself and a large rolling pin.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.