‘Fatherly Love’ is a 1 day class, packed out with modelling techniques and tips! Take a look at what you will learn…
Date & Time: Saturday 13th February, from 10.30am – 4.30pm
Level of difficulty:
What you will learn:
• Working with Sugarpaste and Modelling paste
• How to make a adult and child sugar model
• How to make a teddy bear
• Intricate facial expressions and features
• Modelling arms and hands.
• Postures, proportions and supporting your figures
• Making your models dressed
• Hair colours, styles and facial hair.
Everything is included – Materials, refreshments and lunch.
What should I bring? All you will need to bring is yourself and a note pad.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.