This is a great class for beginners and professionals who would like to learn quick and simple techniques to creating realistic flowers in half the time.
In this class, you’ll make are Roses, Rose Leaves, Lisianthus and Hydrangeas.
Date & Time: Saturday 17th February, from 10.00am – 4.30pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make 3 different flowers, buds and foliage.
• Quick, new quick simple techniques to making realistic flowers.
• How to make wired flowers
• How to use veiners and cutters to get clean finishes.
• How to frill edges with a ball tool
• Different methods of adding dusting colours on your flowers.
• How to tape flower stems together
• A quick simple way to make a floral arrangement.
• A quick simple way to cascade flowers down and around a cake.
Everything is included – Materials, equipment, refreshments and lunch.
What should I bring? Yourself and a note pad.
What will I take home?
You will go home with your creation, course materials as well as new skills.