Spend a few hours learning different styles and ways to decorating cupcakes.
This is a 3 Hour Class.
Duration: Friday 23rd June, from 10.30am – 1.30pm
Level of difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
What you will learn:
• How to buttercream two different swirls onto your cupcakes
• How to use buttercream for a clean finish, topped with a frilly fondant.
• How to create a fondant dome affect finish.
• How to make fondant bows.
• How to create different edible fondant flowers & Butterflies which can be used to decorate all types of cakes..
All tools, materials and refreshments are provided.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.