Spend a few hours learning different styles and ways to decorating cupcakes.
This is a 3 Hour Class.
Duration: Friday 23rd June, from 10.30am – 1.30pm
Level of difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
What you will learn:
• How to buttercream two different swirls onto your cupcakes
• How to use buttercream for a clean finish, topped with a frilly fondant.
• How to create a fondant dome affect finish.
• How to make fondant bows.
• How to create different edible fondant flowers & Butterflies which can be used to decorate all types of cakes..
All tools, materials and refreshments are provided.