Learn how to create a sugar standing figurine of a male and all of his muscles. After this class you will have the confidents and skills to recreate any character, male or female with different skin complexions
This is a 1 Day Class.
Saturday 28th of April, from 10.00am – 6pm.
What you will learn:
• Working with one of the best modelling pastes made in Italy.
• Working with colours to create different skin tones.
• How to model a face, features, creating expression and all the intricate details that make the eyes pop.
• How to make arms, hands, legs, feet and muscles
• How to dress your model, create flip flops and a surf board.
• How to create supports within your models, helping them stand.
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.