Sugar Modeling Cake Decoration Class – Pretty Flower Lady.
I will be teaching a class on how to make this Pretty Flower Lady, This is a great course to learn all the basics of making each individual body part out of modeling paste, using easy techniques.
Duration One day class starting Saturday 11th October 2014, from 11am – 5.30pm
What you will learn
• Working with a combination of pastes for modelling.
• How to model individual parts of the body such as faces, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.
• Proportions, structure and supports.
• How to dress your lady in a pretty dress.
• Making rolled roses with different color techniques.
• Making hair using sugar paste.
Basic tools and equipment supplied.All you will need to bring is an apron, white florist paste, white Sugarpaste as well as a box to take home your sugar model. Refreshments Refreshments such as tea and coffee are provided, please feel free to bring along with you some lunch.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.