I will be teaching – how to make ‘Papa Bear and Baby Bear, perfect for any baby themed cakes. Date: Saturday 18th October, from 11am – 2.30pm.
Level of difficulty Beginners – Intermediate
What You will Learn
• How to make a edible modeling paste.
• How to work sugar paste into shapes that will help create a professional finish to your Teddy Bear and any models you make in the future.
• How to use different modeling tools.
• How to make teddy bear arms and legs.
• How to make Teddy Bear faces.
• How to structure models and create different positions
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.