Spend a day learning how to create a female standing model, concentrating on facial expressions, all body parts as well as proportions and support. Perfect for taking your modelling skills to the next level.
This is a 1 Day Class.
Sunday 25th February , from 9.30am – 6.30pm.
Offer!! £30 off if you book two days of sugar Modelling ~ Saturday 24th Facial Expressions and Sunday the 25th, Goofy Roller Scatter. (Can not be used with any other offer!)
What you will learn:
• Working with one of the best modelling pastes made in Italy.
• How to model a female face and body.
• How to model facial features.
• How to model and create a goofy facial expression.
• How to use dusting colours and paste colours to paint intricate details to make the eyes pop.
• how to model legs, arms and hands.
• How to dress your models.
• learn proportions, support and structure.
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.