What you will learn:
• Working with one of the best modelling pastes.
• Working with colours to create different skin tones.
• How to model male and female faces and facial expressions
• Making different hair styles.
• Modeling arms and hands.
• Quick simple techniques in dressing your models.
• Making pretty coloured rolled rose bouquets.
• Proportions, structure and supports.
• Transporting and storage for your character bride and grooms
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided. .
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.