Freesias are in season in the spring and can be used as a great filler flowers as they come in a variety of colours.
Duration: Saturday 17th May 2014, from 12pm – 3pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make the center of freesia using stamens.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Making freesia flowers open and closed.
• Making the graduating size buds.
• Techniques for using and blending dusting colours.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools and materials supplied. Please bring with you an Apron, White Florist paste and box to take home your beautiful Freesia stems!
Getting to Tasteful Cakes for your class couldn't be easier:
* By Car:
Easy access from the M25, take junction 26 Waltham Abbey. You'll have no problems using at Sat Nav and there is parking for up to 6 cars, sensibly parked on the drive way.
If you are travelling by train the nearest stations are waltham cross which links to Tottenham hale or Theydon Bois on the central tube line. From there you can take a bus to the destination.
Please let me know in advance if you would like to be picked up and dropped back to station, I will do my best to arrange this.