Freesias are in season in the spring and can be used as a great filler flowers as they come in a variety of colours.
Duration: Saturday 17th May 2014, from 12pm – 3pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make the center of freesia using stamens.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Making freesia flowers open and closed.
• Making the graduating size buds.
• Techniques for using and blending dusting colours.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools and materials supplied. Please bring with you an Apron, White Florist paste and box to take home your beautiful Freesia stems!