Freesias are in season in the spring and can be used as a great filler flowers as they come in a variety of colours.
Duration: Thursday 23rd January 2014, from 11.30am – 2.30pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make the center of freesia using stamens.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Making freesia flowers open and closed.
• Making the graduating size buds.
• Techniques for using and blending dusting colours.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools supplied. Materials list will be sent to you before the course starts. All materials and equipment can be bought and reserved at the shop!