Beautiful large open-bloom roses, made with quick, simple and easy to learn techniques.
Duration: Thursday 27th February 2014, from 11.30am – 2.30pm
Level of difficulty: All Levels
What you will learn:
• How to make a rose using one cutter (5 petal cutter).
• Simple techniques for making sugar wired rose leaves, which can be applied to all leaves in the future.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Techniques for using and blending dusting colours.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools supplied. Materials list will be sent to you before the course starts. All materials and equipment can be bought and reserved at the shop!