Realistic looking sugar wired Mistletoe spray that can be used for your cake decorations, especially for your Christmas cake.
Duration: Thursday 28th November 2013, from 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Level of difficulty: Beginner
What you will learn:
• Simple techniques for making sugar wired leaves, which can be applied to all leaves in the future.
• Mixing colours with florist paste.
• Making White berries berries.
• How to get that beautiful rubber shinny finish to your white berries making them look realistic.
• Wiring flowers and sprays together using florist tape.
Basic tools supplied. Materials list will be sent to you before the course starts. All materials and equipment can be bought and reserved at the shop!