I loved making this Micky Mouse Fun House Cake for Zain’s 4th Birthday Party.
The outside is a 2D Micky Mouse Fun House design, personalised with star letters making up his name, and topped with big red number 4. This can all be changed to personalise the cake to your little boy or girl.
The inside is the best part – A rainbow pinata cake!
How It’s Made:
1) Divide your cake mix into six bowls, add different colours to each. Rainbow colours in order: Purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
2) Bake each colour separately, then cut and level the top of each cake.
3) Cut out the center of your four middle tiers – blue, green, yellow and orange.
4) Stack and buttercream your cake in the same way, starting with the purple an ending with the red. You’ll notice this will create a fun rainbow looking tube.
5) Before putting the last layer on top, fill the tube with sweets or chocolates of your choice.
6) Then decorate as normal.
Tutors Tips: Its best to do this no longer than the day before the cake is going to be cut, you don’t want to have soggy sweets or chocolate.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comment box below or contact me personally.
We make birthday cakes in Waltham abbey and for surrounding areas, including; Enfield, Hartfordshire, Waltham cross, Chestnut, Harlow, Epping, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Ponders End, Brimsdown, High Beach, Chingford and Theydon Bois and Broxbourne.