Hey everyone, I’ve created this video tutorial to help beginner bakers and cake decorators create something sweet easily with our Crafty Creatures Cake and Cookie Cutter Set! This 5-piece set offers a variety of shapes that can be mixed and matched to bring multiple creatures to life. You’ll be able to create large cookies, and fondant cake toppers for 3D animal cakes; the possibilities are endless!
In this YouTube video tutorial, I’ll show you how I create a giant cute fondant kitten cookie, that can also be made into a cute fondant kitten cake or topper. Explore and subscribe to the channel for more ideas on using these cutters to design 3D cakes. Safari animals, farm animals, cats, dogs, foxes, chicks, etc. The possibilities are endless with Crafty Creatures.
How To Make Sugar Biscuits:
Cookie Dough Recipe:
100g Sugar, 100g Butter, 180 Flour and 25g egg
How to make the cookie dough:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat the eggs and flour until a soft dough forms.
4. Roll out the dough to 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) thickness and cut into desired shapes.
5. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. For larger pieces, consider extending the baking time slightly.
6. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
All completed cute cookies will fit within a A4 Size diameter making this a great cookie share box for family or loved ones.
Crafty Creatures is a must have bakers utensil, its that trusty cake decorating cutter set that helps you create a sweet cookie or cake in half the time, with endless customisation.