Learn how to create three different fondant baby cake toppers, Isla, Tommy, and Jade! All weights of the modelling paste and measurements for the body parts are given to you, making it super easy to create these babies over and over again. You will also be able to create any personalised baby cake topper using different skin tones, facial expressions, and hairstyles. We will be making these cute baby cake toppers quite large. Measuring around 4" in width and 6" tall, thus making it much easier to work on the faces and a perfect size to top any Baby Showers Cakes, Christening Cakes, 1st Birthday Cakes, or even on its own as a gift to a new Mummy & Daddy. Place:
Facebook Live Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/334483347927996 Duration:
This course is spread over 2 sessions. ~ Saturday 26th September 10am (Approx 4/5 hours)
~ Tuesday 29th September 8pm - 9pm (Approx 1 hour) Price:
£49 Level of difficulty:
All levels welcomed. What you will learn:
- Working with one of the best modelling pastes.
- Working with colours and creating different skin tones.
- How to sculpt 3 different faces from scratch. (no moulds)
- How to create different facial features and 3 different expressions.
- Painting intricate details on the eyes.
- How to create supports within your models, helping them stand.
- Sculpting a torso, arms, hands, legs, feet and toes of a baby.
- Creating 3 different hairstyles.
- Creating a nappy, bows and hair bands.
- Covering a board with fondant and using lettering for the name.
- How to highlight and create shade, bringing your models to life.